We hope everyone is well and staying safe.
In light of the on-going developments resulting from COVID-19 pandemic, there is currently some uncertainty around National Inclusion & Indigenous Championships going ahead for this upcoming summer. Therefore, Cricket Australia will be making a decision in the next week regarding NCIC & NICC. Cricket Victoria is working with Cricket Australia on options if NCIC & NICC is not to go ahead this summer.
Once more information comes to hand, Cricket Victoria will ensure to communicate accordingly. We appreciate your patience during these uncertain times.
Stay safe and stay well.